Se você veio de fora, abra a janela principal
Para voltar, feche esta janela



Esta página está sendo mantida online por motivos históricos e não é mais atualizada.
Meu novo weblog está em http://cronicasredux.blogspot.com

This page is kept online for archival reasons only and is no longer updated.
My new weblog is located at http://cronicasredux.blogspot.com




terça-feira, outubro 25, 2005

saído diretamente do jarro
 

14:06 HPJ (horário padrão do jarro):

Pearl Jam - Elderly Woman Behind The Counter in a Small Town
(eDonkey) - (Gnutella)

I seem to recognize your face
Haunting, familiar, yet I can't seem to place it
Cannot find the candle of thought to light your name
Lifetimes are catching up with me
All these changes taking place, I wish I'd seen the place
But no one's ever taken me

Hearts and thoughts they fade, fade away...
Hearts and thoughts they fade, fade away...

I swear I recognize your breath
Memories like fingerprints are slowly raising
Me you wouldn't recall for I'm not my former
It's hard when you're stuck upon the shelf
I changed by not changing at all, small town predicts my fate
Perhaps that's what no one wants to see
I just want to scream "Hello!"
My God its been so long, never dreamed you'd return
But now here you are, and here I am
Hearts and thoughts they fade...away...

Hearts and thoughts they fade, fade away...
Hearts and thoughts they fade, fade away...
Hearts and thoughts they fade...

Escrito pelo Unknown

Comments:

Fechar esta janela

Postar um comentário