Se você veio de fora, abra a janela principal
Para voltar, feche esta janela



Esta página está sendo mantida online por motivos históricos e não é mais atualizada.
Meu novo weblog está em http://cronicasredux.blogspot.com

This page is kept online for archival reasons only and is no longer updated.
My new weblog is located at http://cronicasredux.blogspot.com




quinta-feira, abril 01, 2004

saído diretamente do jarro
 

16:00 HPJ (horário padrão do jarro):

Pra todos vocês que acham que gostam de música eletrônica aqui vai uma música de aprendizado O.K. ? É pra puxar seu bando de preguiçoso filho da @#$% ! E pra quem gosta de Emocore, Softcore, Coldplay, Radiohead, John Mayer (eu gosto), Morrissey (e portanto The Smiths) etc também !

The Postal Service - The District Sleeps Alone Tonight
(Gnutella) (eDonkey)

Smeared black ink:
Your palms are sweaty,
I'm barely listening,
To last demands.
I'm staring at the asphalt wondering
What's buried underneath.

(Where I am) (2x)

I wear my badge:
a vinyl sticker with big block letters,
adhearnt to my chest.
Tells your new friends:
"I am a vistor here,
I am not permanent."
The only thing, keeping me dry is

(Where I am) (3x)

You seem so out of context,
In this gaudy apartment complex.
A stranger with no door key,
Explaining that I'm just visiting.
And I am finally seeing,
Why I was the one worth leaving.

D.C. sleeps alone tonight.

You seem so out of context,
In this gaudy apartment complex.
A stranger with your door key,
Explaining that I'm just visiting.
And I am finally seeing,
Why I was the one worth leaving. (2x)

The district sleeps alone tonight,
After the bars turn out their lights.
Send the autos swerving,
Into the loneliest evening.
I am finally seeing,
That I was the one worth leaving. (4x)

Escrito pelo Unknown

Comments:

Fechar esta janela

Postar um comentário